Wood & Furniture Epoxy/ Resin Services
While epoxy makes a great top coat to seal, finish and protect a piece, it is also used to fill holes / cracks / knots, create “rivers,” and highlight natural features in wood.
- A hard, durable finish for heavy use pieces.
- Adds strength to pieces with soft spots, fills and seals holes from rot or bugs (these “imperfections” are beautiful when preserved by epoxy!)
- Can be used to join different sections of wood, strengthen edges and make creative shapes.
- Color added with dyes and powders allows for artistic creativity and the most unique finish of any finish option.
- Epoxy River Tables: “River” refers to the process of pouring epoxy between two slabs to create the effect of a river in the middle of a table or similar piece of furniture.
- River can be filled with items such as rocks and shells to further customize a piece.
- Epoxy is also used to make irregularly shaped pieces into straight edge pieces and used to fill holes and cracks.