- Custom dimension slabs beams, and lumber
- On-site Milling and Drop-off milling
- Re-sawing and bandsawing
Wood Saw Mill services
With Mobile Milling we bring our Portable Saw Mill to you and mill the log where it lies. This avoids maneuvering large logs out of tight spaces, tearing up lawns with heavy equipment and resizing logs to make them smaller and more manageable.
- Once a tree has been cut down, we assemble the mill around the log and mill to your custom dimensions
- We leave the lumber on-site with you once we are done.
- We also offer options for kiln drying. Head to our Drying & Curing page for more information.
- Logs greater than 32″ diameter may need to be trimmed to fit the mill.
- $120/hr on the job
Drop off Milling
Bring us your logs, stumps, or other tree pieces to be milled to your specifications.
- Drop off your log and custom dimensions and we get everything milled.
- Pick up the lumber once completed or leave the slabs with us for Air and/or Kiln drying.
- $100/hr of mill time
Types of Wood Milling
We can cut all types of wood to varying shapes and sizes.
- Chainsaw milling – our custom designed power feed chainsaw mill cuts beautiful, flat slabs, beams, and lumber. This type of milling can cut up to 32″ diameter logs
- Band-saw milling – The 14″ upright band-saw has a custom designed powered feed table. This allows us to cut dimensional lumber, beams, and mantels.
- Free Hand Cutting – For pieces larger that 32″ we use a chainsaw and guides to cut Cross-sections (wood rounds) as well as bucking and sizing large wood pieces. This method is typically used on wide stumps, irregular root zones and burls.